Got a question?+254 727 792619
6 Days Kenya Safari and Beach Holiday
Mombasa has undoubtedly one of the best white sandy beaches in Africa. The warm waters of the Indian Ocean cater to all types of tourists: those looking for a quiet swim, a place for kids to play, deep-sea fishing, and water sports activities such as scuba diving and sailing. When coupled with its large selection of beachfront hotels, Mombasa becomes an ideal place for a vacation.
Activities Game drives, nature walks, photography, sightseeing, birding, cultural visits
Day 1: Mombasa
Tsavo East Safari starts with pick up from a Mombasa after breakfast or from Moi International Airport off morning flight. Depart Mombasa after safari briefing by Kiboko Kenya Safaris' representative and drive north arriving arriving Tsavo East in time for lunch. Lunch and leisurely afternoon before enjoying scheduled evening game drive. Tsavo East National Park is the remaining true wilderness, biodiversity strongholds, paradise for professional bird watchers and wildlife photographers with common herds of dust – red elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, pods of hippo, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser kudu, gerenuk and hirola among the wildlife found here. It is also one of the largest protected areas in Kenya occupying 4% of Kenya's total land area. Dinner and overnight at the Voi Wildlife Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast enjoy full day in Tsavo East with scheduled morning and evening game. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Voi Wildlife Lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo East - Mombasa
Early morning wake up before heading for an early morning game drive in search of the nocturnal wild animals just before they give way to the day. Return to the lodge for breakfast before driving back to Mombasa arriving in the early afternoon hours for lunch at a local Mombasa restaurant area,drop off to Sarova White Sands beach hotel.
Day 4 & 5: Mombasa
Spend the full day at leisure on the beach with optional activities. Lunch on own account. Dinner and overnight at Hotel. Sarova White Sands beach hotel
Day 6: Depart from Mombasa
Check out at hotel after breakfast, (Lunch en-route own account) for your transfer to Moi International Airport for your flight to Nairobi, meet on arrival and assisted to connect to your on-wards flight to your country.
- 2 Nights Full board accommodation on safari.
- 3 Nights' Half board accommodation in Mombasa
- One way ticket Mombasa- Nairobi
- Park fees
- Transport in a comfortable six-seater safari minivan with a pop-up roof
- Game drives as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking Driver/Guide
- Travel insurance & Flying doctors evacuation cover
- 1litre bottle of Mineral water per day while on safari
- Airport transfer in Mombasa
- Government taxes and levies
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal items
- Any other thing not mentioned above.
- Rooms & flights are subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
- Air fares are subject to change.
- Children: 2 Years and above
- Availability: All year around
- Total Nights: 5