- Start/End: Arusha
- Status: Open all-year round
- Ngorongoro – 2 Nights: Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge/Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
Note: Accommodation is subject to availability and similar lodges or camps will be suggested in case the proposed ones are fully booked.
Activities: Game viewing, photography, nature walks sightseeing, birding and cultural visits.
Day 1: Arusha – Transfer to Ngorongoro
You will be picked from your Arusha hotel and immediately depart for Ngorongoro to arrive at lunch time. You will have an introductory game drive as you head to the lodge for lunch. Have lunch, relax and later enjoy another game drive at 4o’clock.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Ngorongoro – Trek and game drive
Have an early breakfast then check out of the lodge with packed picnic lunch and depart for a tour to the rim of the crater. Later ascend for a game drive to look for numerous plains game and the big five. Spend the day within the crater and have lunch at one of the famous picnic spots in the park. In the afternoon you will return to the lodge and enjoy the most magnificent views of the crater from the lodge.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 3: Ngorongoro – Transfer to Arusha/JRO
Have breakfast then have another game drive till 11am when you depart for Arusha/JRO airport. You will be dropped at your hotel or airport.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Rates; Contact Us
– All government taxes/VAT
– Park fees in all the parks including Ngorongoro Crater fees
– Accommodation on full board basis
– Drinking water while on game drives
– Transport and game drives in a customized a 4*4 Land cruiser with a pop-up roof to facilitate game viewing and photography
– All game drives as mentioned in the tour description
– Services of professional tour driver/guide
– Lunch on the last day
– International flights from home and back
– Tips & porterage
– Visa fees (if applicable)
– Travel insurance
– Other personal items